Sunday, May 28, 2006

Viva Vienna

One of my other Saturday news events I had to post about was Ken and Karen inviting us over to attend the Viva Vienna Fair with their daughter Amanda. We didn't see any of the entertainment, but there were rides for the kids. The kids had an absolute blast. It is a bit of a money sinkhole at approximately $2 per ride, but the kids really enjoyed it as they ran from ride to ride. The kids favorite ride was the mini roller coaster which they all rode multiple times. Most of the rides are kiddy type rides, but we did let them ride the Ferris Wheel. Since that's not a ride they can go on by themselves I got to ride with all three kids. For the record, I'm not scared of heights, but what I am apparently scared of is my kids and heights. Since I had all three, it was my job to keep them from killing themselves by climbing out of the car. All I can say is I'm glad Amanda was so well mannered and just sat there, because both of my kids were like monkeys, each of them climbing up a side of the car and looking over the edge (with me trying to keep hold of both of them).

Anyway, the kids had a great time, and the majority of the rides are 3 to 7 year old friendly (with more of them being geared towards the lower end of the age spectrum). The kids liked the fair so much that they really wanted to go back, so we ended up taking them back them again tonight (we met up with Ken and Amanda again while there). I didn't take any pictures tonight, but I've got a ton from yesterday. Since no one probably wants to see all of them, I'll hit some of the highlights.






1 comment:

Scott said...

Looks like fun. I want this dude's job. Sittin' on my can all day in front of a fan.

I wonder if he gets a dental plan?