Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Catherine's Ballet

It's Tuesday, so it's Catherine's day to attend ballet. The outfit on the left is what she wore when she went to school this morning, the one on the right is her ballet outfit that she had to change into before class. Her dance recital is in a couple of weeks, let's hope she's ready. I think one of the songs she'll be dancing too is the Zippity Do Dah song (which I've already recorded her doing her dance moves for that one). I don't know if they're doing other songs though. Guess I'll find out in a couple weeks.

And speaking of what I'm doing in the future, I just discovered Google Calendar. What have I been doing before using that? I've got it set up now so that Ginger can simply add events to her calendar and I can share her calendar. How great is that? In theory she won't have to keep reminding me about events now. It's already reminded me that my wedding anniversary is later this month. Uhh, I mean, I knew that already. Yea, that's the ticket.

So I wanted to say thanks to everyone that mentioned that they liked yesterday's movie of Quinn opening presents. I'm glad some people out there enjoyed it. So I'll just be coasting for a bit now by following up yesterday's good movie with some crappy movies. The following is one that I shot with my old Cannon Powershot on Sunday while we were at "Old McDonalds". The quality is pretty bad, and the Cannon only lets you record 30 seconds at time (while for me that's a negative, for you that is probably the positive aspect). Catherine's singing a song called "Baby Bumblebee" or something (I think she heard on one of the 'Little People' CDs).



Catherine Singing in McDonalds

1 comment:

Barry said...

Talk about product placement. How much did McDonald's pay you to promote their new Asian Salad?