Monday, May 08, 2006

Presents!

So I imported the video of Quinn opening presents from his party on Saturday. And even though he cruised through a ton of presents really fast, it was still over 11 minutes in length (which is probably longer than most people want to watch). So I started condensing it by just taking all of what I thought were the best parts. But that was still too long, so I ended up with this. I think it works. It clocks in just under a minute and I managed to not lose the feel of what it was like to be there. All I can say is I highly amused myself making this, but once again, I think it's a case where I'm only amusing myself. Ginger watched it and never even cracked a smile. I'll probably go ahead and make one of the longer versions that will be just for those really interested parties.


Quinn Opens Presents

4 comments:

BullBunky said...

OK, well, this made bust out laughing, because I wasn't expecting it at all. Is Ginger on alergy medication? :)

KIDDING, Ginger!

Curt Sawyer said...

As someone not related to Quinn, I appreciate the executive summary version. Who has time for 11 minutes?

Scott said...

Great job! "Opening Present" videos are among the most tedious. When we first got our video camera, we filmed a Christmas present opening IN ITS ENTIRETY. It was unwatchable. We regularly skip through it when we watch those old movies.

I love the music. Can you send me the MP3? I would love to keep a copy of that.

And I agree... Ginger must be on Benydrul.

Barry said...

Great. Benny Hill right? Where is the naked chick being chased across the set?