Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Catherine's Parent Teacher Conference

Today was the day for Catherine's parent teacher conference. Basic stuff where they go over how she's doing in class and what not. I didn't get to attend due to meetings today, so Ginger went solo. From the way Ginger relayed the information it sounded like Catherine got a fairly glowing report. Works independently, quickly learns new tasks, follows direction, isn't upset about being in class (doesn't cry), and is starting to learn letters and sounds. The only negative thing I heard reported was she occasionally uses some items incorrectly (meaning she plays with them instead of doing the lessons). Sounded like it was all good to me. Ginger might chime in with stuff I'm sure I left out.

We watched the finale of Lost tonight. That was some crazy stuff. As different as season 2 was from season 1, it certainly looks like the show is going to change almost as much next year.

So I got a little frustrated with Google Video tonight. I uploaded a new video, and in my uploader program I had a video that I had uploaded several weeks ago (and has long since been verified and approved). However, once I uploaded the new video, the older video that was in the uploader program is now in the verification process again. Not sure what happened there since normally if you leave a file in the list it merely checks to see that it hasn't been modified and moves on to the next file in the list. But not tonight. Guess my new standard operating procedure will be to delete all previously uploaded items from the list before uploading. So after all that, here's a little video from last week when we were down in NC on vacation of Quinn jumping into the pool. It clocks in at 30+ seconds. It's really nothing special, my Mom was just testing her movie capability with her camera.


Quinn Jumps In The Pool

2 comments:

Scott said...

I can't even upload from one PC anymore. Luckily I have two (well, more than two) PCs, and the other one works. Their upload program is definitely buggy. But, hey, it's a beta... so I guess that's to be expected.

Barry said...

I have to get back into movie making mode. I have a whole slew of material awaiting an editor...