Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Rain Rain Come Back

What's the old adage? Be careful what you wish for. There was no rain today. And barely any clouds. Sounds like a day made for a beach vacation. That is unless you've gotten complacent and due to cloud cover and whatnot haven't been using any suntan lotion. I ended up getting a pretty bad burn today (I am now literally a redneck). Current prevailing theory is it happened in the pool or the hot tub before we made it out to the beach since at the beach when I took my shirt off there were gasps of horror from people seeing the burns. At least I think the gasps were due to the burns, I suppose my otherwise incredibly pale pasty white elephant man type appearance could have been the issue also.

It was an all around good day. Quinn had a chance to fly his kite some (but not for long since the wind wasn't consistent enough). Catherine built all kinds of sand structures.















1 comment:

Scott said...

Let's see a photo of that burn!