Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sweeps ARE Over

Now that sweeps is done, what the heck am I suppose to watch on TV? No more new TV shows for a while. I foolishly thought I was going to be able to complete making a mini movie of Catherine's Dance Recital, but editing down the 40 minutes to under 5 minutes is proving to be tough. So that probably won't be out till later next week. I'm still going through some of the pictures I took on vacation to see if any are salvageable. I think I'm getting close to end of shots worth posting so this may be the last batch you have to suffer through. So below is a picture of the swimming pool lit up during the night. We later found out leaving that light on at night is a really bad idea. The bugs get attracted to it and it takes twice as long to clean off the top of the pool the next morning (but at least it made for a somewhat nice picture).





5 comments:

Curt Sawyer said...

Cool pictures. Very John-Coe-esque.

Scott said...

The dockside one is really good. I like all the bright reflected sunlight at the bottom of the picture, off the water.

Scott said...

By the way, isn't it "Sweeps Are Over?"

JamesF said...

What the heck Scott, are you like channeling Ginger? She was just complaining about the title also.

Fine. I'll change it. The grammar police win. :-)

Curt Sawyer said...

Hummm...Are "Sweeps" singular or plural? According to Wikipedia Sweeps is plural, so "are" is correct. That's what happens when you double major in CS and math and you don't minor in English like I did. ;-)

Great ending to Lost, by the way. Makes me really look forward to next season.

Do what I do all summer. Rent series like Alias from NetFlix.