Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More Blog Pimpage


I've finally unlocked just about everything barring a Mii character in Mario Kart. Took a lot longer than I would have thought, and frankly some of the races it's just plain luck it seems whether you'll finish first or get reamed by the computer AI. Getting the star ranking requires finishing first in just about every race (if you get enough hidden points you can still finish second in one race and get a star rank). Now that I've finished though it let me send a picture to the Wii Message Board, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get that picture off the Wii. If anyone knows I would be very interested in hearing. Meanwhile while I'm using the Wii to goof off and play games like Mario Kart, Ginger's been pretty diligent about using the Wii Fit on a regular basis.


More blog pimpage. You should remember that my cousin Will (that's him on the right) started up a new blog as a way of sharing with us what he was doing out in California (check out Will's latest entry for pictures of some art sketches he's done). Now that Will has started a blog it seems to have inspired his buddy Wayne (that's him on the left) to start a blog also. Wayne's blog is called Green Paper Bag. I have absolutely no idea what it means. So far there's not a lot there. More on this as it develops.

And Rob has also gone and created a real blog thing versus that Wiki page he was using before. So the link to the side has been updated from "Robert's Stuff" to "Road of Disaster" (his name, not mine). Rob decided to skip using an online service to host his blog and instead is running all the software himself on his own home computer. This probably explains why tonight when I tried to look at it I got the old "The connection has timed out. The server at www.dashrb.org is taking too long to respond." So it may or may not be accessible if you follow the link.

No comments: