Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Man Down... Err, I Mean Snowman Down


Ginger went to the doctor today to check on her cough which she has had for four plus weeks now (and that she subsequently gave to me). Turns out she has bronchitis. Yikes. She's on antibiotics now so hopefully she'll get better soon. Whatever this cough I've got is isn't showing any signs of abating. And cough suppressants seem to do absolutely nothing for me.

Other news from today included Quinn going to take piano lessons. We won a couple hours of piano lessons at the school's auction back in March and we're just now getting around to redeeming them. I doubt we'll have him continue going (unless he decides he really likes it).

When I got home tonight the Snowman had been completely taken down. Turns out the lawn service we have came by today to mow the yard one last time for the year and pick up leaves (or as I might cynically think make a grab at getting paid one more time). But since they couldn't mow with the Snowman up, they completely dismantled him. That means at some point in the future we may have another shot at the ever popular erection of the snowman joke.

And hey, why not throw up yet another shot of the frost from last weekend (up above). It's like the gift that just keeps on giving.

No comments: