Monday, November 05, 2007

Not What I Was Going To Post


I did have a couple videos I was going to post tonight. Nothing special, just some videos of the kids doing kid stuff. But once again Google Video sees fit to try and vex me by not making the videos available within a reasonable timeframe. It's almost as if they've completely given up on Google Video and want you to use YouTube instead. But I keep going with Google Video because it's probably searched less at this point and that makes it the best way to share family vids at the moment. Since the videos aren't available that means you're stuck looking at some random pictures I took over the weekend.


The kids are only in school for half days all this week. I believe it's because this week is parent teacher conferences. But this means the kids are home earlier, and since Ginger's not feeling particularly well this translates into them getting on her nerves more than normal. To be fair though, the way Quinn's acting sometimes he's jut looking to get in trouble. Like today when Ginger told me how he was in trouble because while she was telling him to pick up his NASCARs he said (while she was still talking mind you) "Blah blah blah". I tell you, it's like he wants to get in trouble. And then, after he said it and he realized how much trouble he was in, he claims he "accidently" said it. Like that's something that accidentally slips out.


I'm kind of bummed since now that the writer's strike is in full swing that means we won't be getting any new Daily Show or Colbert Reports in the near future. I also saw online that it means that episode 11 of Heroes seasons two was shot with an alternate ending and will be the season finale unless the strike is resolved soon.

And I'll go on record saying that now that we're off Daylight Savings Time and back to regular time, that I wish we were on Daylight Savings Time all the time. Having the sun setting at five is just crazy. I mean I have zero chance of playing outside with the kids once I get home from work now. Do I really need an extra hour of light outside before I even get up? I would much rather keep that hour of light on the back end of the day myself.

3 comments:

Curt Sawyer said...

When elected President, there will be no more time changes. We'll pick one and stick with it. We'll also go metric. And there will be no more $1 bills - they cost more than they are worth. $1 and $2 coins will replace them. And ATMs will have to give out a range of different denominations like in Europe, rather than only $20s.

K M F said...

nice post

Barry said...

I with you capt.