Tuesday, November 27, 2007

We're Competing In The Olympics

Bought a new Wii game today. It was Mario and Sonic Olympics. Ok, I didn't buy it. A co-worker bought it and I got it from him, but it's mine now (and it only cost $35 instead of $50). Ginger's brother owns this game already and had brought it up over Thanksgiving. The kids seemed to like it, but maybe even more importantly Ginger liked it. Hopefully the "try new foods to play the Wii" bribing will continue to motivate Quinn to broaden his eating habits. This morning he tried and ate toaster strudel (he did complain about the filling part, but eventually ate it) and tonight he tried a banana so he could play. So for now, the bribing is working, and that's good news. The only problem came when I got home and they wanted to play the game then, but I had accidentally left it at work. So the kids sent me back to work to get it. Can't you just feel the love? I should mention they did offer and went back with me, but they were insistent that I go back and get it.

And surprise surprise, I have yet another picture of frost I can put up. I did mention I took a lot of pictures of the frost this past weekend, right?

1 comment:

gaz said...

like the colours in that photo dude.
i'm taking note of your reviews of wii games in preparation for when we want to start building our collection. do you rate galaxy as good as olympics or are they prety different with regard to controls etc.
we have brain academy and cookin mama on the list of 'to gets' already.