Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I Know What They Did By The Pictures


Looks like Ginger and her parents took the kids to the local park today based on some pictures that have shown up on my camera. Ginger took today's pictures. Meanwhile I was stuck at work trying to get a DMA working between a couple of processors and attempting to figure out why it seemed to be dropping 8 words of data occasionally at random places in the data stream (and no, I never figured it out, I finally just gave up and came home). Take a wild guess who had more fun today. I also noticed that Ginger must have lots of free time, because she hung some pictures in my office today (I forgot to ask if she got that last handle we needed from Lowe's though to finally finish off the kitchen cabinet handles).




And I have to get at least one of my pictures in here. So this last one is one of mine from this morning.

No comments: