Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Making Cookies


The kids ended up making and decorating some cookies tonight. I wasn't around to witness the event as I was trapped at work until all hours of the night getting ready for a customer demo for Thursday. I did get a call from the kids asking me if I would buy their cookies. They seemed to have turned into little capitalists suddenly, because they were charging $10 for one cookie. That seems pretty steep in my mind.


I heard I wasn't the only one they solicited either. Apparently they ran outside and tried to convince the neighbors to buy the cookies for $10 apiece also. The neighbor thought the kids were selling the cookies for school, but once they found out it wasn't for school (or any worthy cause other really) they rightly said no thank you.


The enterprising little buggers had even drawn up some signage to promote their wares as I discovered on the front door when I finally made it home.

No comments: