Monday, November 26, 2007

Jane, Stop This Crazy Thing!


Man, I've contracted this death rattle that Ginger has had for almost a month now. It's this stupid cough. So far there's really no other symptoms other than this chest cough that just keep going and going and going, but it's annoying as all get out and keeps me up throughout the night. And Ginger's had four weeks of this thing, and I'm pretty sure I won't survive a month of this so I'm thinking I may want to hit a doctor and get some meds. Have them hook me up with steroids (ROIDS!) or something because not being able to sleep at night is a pain the butt, especially when you have to get up the next morning. Right now I'm at the point where I can sleep for an hour or two when I've reached the point of physical exhaustion. I'm pretty sure getting less sleep than I normally do (which isn't a lot to start with) can't be good for me.

And looking through the archives it appears I recently pasted the blog's two year anniversary and didn't even realize it. And suddenly here it is two years and 760+ posts later. Despite the picture up above, it wasn't overly cold today (it was raining, and leaves are all over the roads, so it's a bit treacherous, but not cold at least). The picture above is one from the numerous frost pictures I took over the weekend.

No comments: