Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I Gots Mine!

The kitchen cabinet handle replacement project has hit a major snag. It's not that I don't have the handles (Ginger went out and bought more today). No, the problem is that today Super Mario Galaxy was released. So I picked up my pre-order from Toys 'R Us today. Pretty nice deal there. Buy the game and they give you a $25 gift card. Ka-ching! It's like getting the game for half price provided you were going to be spending another $25 on something at Toys 'R Us in the future, which if you're buying the video game you probably will. Sounds like a loss leader promotion to me. Not that I'm complaining. The only bad thing about this is now my productivity on just about everything around the house is going to go into the crapper for the next month or so. So far the game is pretty cool. The game comes with a Wii Update (for those of us that haven't connected the Wii to the internet yet and have it auto update) which takes a while to install, but once that's done you're good to go. So far it's more addictive than I would like (since at this point it's already almost 2 am).


And what the heck, I'm feeling generous so I'll throw in a picture of Catherine modeling a hat for no extra charge.

1 comment:

Curt Sawyer said...

Ginger should lock the game in a safe until you finish with the handles. ;-)

We're off to the new place at lunch today to discuss placement of handles on cabinets, but I'm paying someone to put them on.