Monday, May 28, 2007

Water Fight


Today was all about catching up on sleep. Ginger slept in this morning, then once she was up I caught some shut eye. Then after lunch we had the kids take a nap since they had both missed out on a lot of sleep during the weekend.


After that we had them play outside in the sprinkler for a bit. And I gave them some water guns that they both enjoyed using as they tried to soak me. The only thing that saved me was the limited capacity in the tanks as we would constantly be having 'time outs' while I refilled their water supplies. We also did the mandatory Memorial Day weekend cookout thing and cooked some burgers out on the grill. So it was a pretty slow day compared to the rest of the weekend, but I think that was good since now everyone can be rested as we start what looks to be a short week.

2 comments:

BullBunky said...

I love slow days, and yours sounds like a perfectly good one to me!!

BullBunky said...

Oh, and I have been meaning to comment on your post that suggested SLR cameras were on their way out. I think that they are just as popular as before...they never really were a good camera for the masses. What HAS changed (again...in my opinion) is that the sophistication of the point-and-shoot genre is FAR more than it ever was with film. So, now there are good tools for every desire.