Thursday, May 10, 2007

Padawan In Training


I love this photo. Ginger and Catherine came by the office today for lunch. And after she finished eating Catherine was playing around with stuff in the office. Here she's playing with a spare keyboard, but she's peeking over at my computer to see if what's she's typing over there is showing up on my computer.


Figured I would include some pictures from the past weekend of my lightsaber duels with Quinn. I like this shot. My Mom took it, and her camera obviously had trouble with the low light, but it turned out that really helped the shot since the most noticeable blur is on the lightsabers.

It's over Quinn, I have the high ground.



Finally, I spent some time and put together the video above. I spent way more time on it than it appears I did. One of these days I'm going to get the whole quick video editing thing down pat. Probably not anytime soon, but one day. The production quality is a bit lacking, but if nothing else I'm fairly certain the kids will find it amusing. Now if you want to watch quality fan made lightsaber duels, watch this, or the sequel.

5 comments:

gaz said...

while you two look pretty impressive, i have to say that the guys you've linked to are the cat's whiskers!

Curt Sawyer said...

But I know something you do not. I am not left-handed...

Scott said...

very funny video

Barry said...

Poor Grandma!

Buddy Tignor said...

awesome video Darth Daddy