Monday, May 21, 2007

The One Where Quinn's Hair Is Cut


So as you may notice Quinn got his hair cut. When I asked him if he liked it he said "Yea! I look like you!" I almost got all choked up and teary eyed at that point. I didn't have the heart to explain to him that he would do better with the ladies if he doesn't look like me.


Gah! Stupid stupid stick! What could have been a great shot is ruined by a stupid centerpiece.


The pictures of Quinn did make me start to think I had seen a similar picture before. Then I realized it reminded me a bit of what Will looked like when he was younger. So I hopped into the way back machine and broke out this picture of my cousins Job Beth and Will way back from when Ginger and I got married. How long ago was this? Well, if you remember a couple weeks ago I attended Jo Beth's college graduation. Will meanwhile has his own airbrushing business. And yea, the picture looks not so good since I merely took a picture of it under incandescent lights (note to self: at some point get scanner working again).

And for the record, I liked the Heroes finale tonight, very nice wrap up for season's overall plot thread. The tease for season two was pretty good also. All in all it capped off what I thought was a really well done season, made all that more impressive since it's merely the freshman season. The thing I like about Heroes versus Lost is with Heroes you get payoff on almost a weekly basis. The network did get as much money out of it as they could by having it run three minutes over the hour and filling it with tons of promo commercials aimed squarely at the geeky Heroes target audience. One extended promo piece for the new Fantastic Four film (which despite how bad I thought the first one was, this one looks like it might be worth watching). They also ran a brief promo for the new Bionic Woman series coming to NBC this fall (click here for a longer clip with her fighting Kara from BSG). Not sure I'm going to be able to get used to lack of slow motion and no 'Bionic' sound effect though.

And I was finally able to acquire some of the Stephen Colbert Ben & Jerry Ice Cream. I've been looking for this stuff for months and stores never seemed to have it. I guess all the loyal members of the Colbert Nation have been out there snatching it up whenever they saw it. I happened to be in Wegmans while they were restocking the Ben & Jerry section, so I snagged a pint when it was put up. I must say the stuff is pretty darned tasty (tastes like Freedom). I hate to think about how much fat is in it though because man it's good.

1 comment:

Scott said...

That stick would be easy to airbrush out of the picture.