Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Headless Children

I've barely seen the kids at all for the past couple of weeks. Work has been the perfect storm recently with many different tasks all needing to be addressed simultaneously. Because of that I've been getting home much later than normal and on most nights just getting home as the kids are being read books before going to bed. The only time I've really been able to see them is in the mornings as I take them to school (and this morning to due to a customer meeting I had to be in early, so I wasn't even able to see them then).

They do their best to amuse me though when they do see me. This week as we were driving to school the kids would suddenly become "headless". I'm pretty sure it was Quinn that started this trend, and Catherine started joining in not too long afterwards.



No comments: