Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Photographer In Training


Over Christmas Quinn got a new camera. That means his old one has now been handed down to Catherine. For the past couple of months she really hasn't been interested in taking pictures with it (to be fair, there was one time she was interested, but the memory card was full and by the time I had cleared it out she was on to something else). Now though she's decided she likes taking pictures. So we get lots of pictures of her puzzles, her stuff animals, etc. So I thought I would kill two birds with one stone, the above was a picture taken by Catherine of her leprechaun that she made at school for St Patrick's Day. I can already tell from looking at the "quality" of the pictures the camera takes if she really gets into this it won't be too long before I decide she needs a new camera herself.

No comments: