Sunday, March 22, 2009

Congratulations To Ben And Katylin


Woo hoo! Ben and Katylin got engaged yesterday! And no, I wasn't stalking them and taking a picture when it happened I was still down in Richmond (stalking them only happened in my head I think). Rather this is a photo they let me "borrow". But they can't have it back, it's mine now! Anyway, a hearty congratulations to them both.


On more mundane topics, we headed home on Sunday. Leaving early enough that the kids didn't fall asleep in the car, but just late enough to get into all the slower than desired traffic. Perfect! We did take some time out on the way back to stop at a Krispy Kreme shop to pick up from hot just cooked and glazed doughnuts (in addition to picking up a couple boxes for breakfast during the coming week).

1 comment:

wtfree3 said...

I may not know Ben and Katylin, but I still want to offer them a hearty congratulations. Best wishes for your long future together.