Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Eating Out All Day


Nana did a drive by today just to take me out to lunch for my birthday. Then after work Ginger and the kids treated me (although I'm pretty sure it was with my credit card) to a dinner out at Coastal Flats. After that we retired to home where I got some ice cream with candles on it. Strangely enough there were no pictures taken. Guess I'm normally the one taking all the pictures, so there aren't a lot of me. Since I don't have a picture of me from today when everyone took me out, I figured I would post one from when we went out for Catherine's birthday a couple weeks ago. Close enough. And I really like the photo below, you can tell Catherine really likes me. It's like, sure, I'll take a picture with you, but I really need to get my Nintendog home from his walk.

No comments: