Friday, February 08, 2008

What The?


So for whatever reason I decided pull some pictures off my small Nikon tonight when I find the above picture. It's a picture from in my office at work, but I didn't take it. Guess that'll teach me to leave my camera sitting around in my office. I did have lunch with Pete and Barry today, and they were both in my office waiting for me without being supervised, but I don't know which of them took the picture (anyone want to fess up?). And before anyone else gets any ideas, don't be coming into my office and taking a picture of your junk with my camera. I don't need to see that. And since I figure I have to get the kids into this post somehow I'll throw up a couple of the other pictures that I found on the camera from the past week or so.





No comments: