Saturday, February 16, 2008

Catherine Rules The Roost


Catherine got to spend the day doing just about whatever she wanted today. Which meant I ended up playing Barbie and Groovy Girls way more than I would have liked. We also spent a good portion of the day doing egg hunts with the dinosaur eggs that the kids got from the Fall Fair.


Catherine's been using her new rocking chair. I think the blanket and the rocking chair combination makes her look too old though. She's been allowed to watch a bit more television that she usually is allowed to these past couple of days. I heard she even got to watch Snow White.


Catherine also helped Ginger cook the stuff for her party tomorrow. While they were doing that I was going to the store to get snacks for the party.

We heard from Quinn tonight and it sounded like he really enjoyed the circus. He especially seemed to find the clowns funny. I'm hoping we'll eventually get some pictures from Quinn's time in Richmond, but we'll see.

No comments: