Saturday, February 02, 2008

Roadtrip!


Since today was Pop Pop's birthday we decided to take an impromptu road trip down to Richmond. We left right after a quick visit by the doctor's office to insure that Quinn's finger is healing the way it should (and good news, it is). Since this was only a day trip down to Richmond this meant overall we were in the car a lot. I logged over six hours in the car. The kids fell asleep on the way back home tonight, but managed to wait until we were only about 20 minutes away from home before falling asleep. Must be nice. I vaguely remember sleeping today. In fact I was sleeping pretty good this morning until I got woken up by the kids running into the bedroom and yelling about how the groundhog saw it's shadow and we're in for another six weeks of winter. Since I was feeling a bit tired I did have to stop on the drive home and buy a soda so that the caffeine would keep me awake on the drive back.

No comments: