Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Layer Of Ice


If you woke up this morning and saw all the ice outside and immediately thought "I wonder if JamesF is going to have some cool ice pictures?" then I would have to say "Why would that be the first thing you think?" There are lots of better things to think about than that. And it's pretty much a given if they're ice out there I'm going to be snapping some photos. So rest easy. I'll throw up some more of the next couple of days, but I still haven't had a chance to work through all the ones I took.




School was an hour late this morning as they dealt with getting the roads into usable condition. And by the time I took the kids to school the roads seemed fine (everyone was traveling a tad slower than normal, but that's not necessarily a bad thing given the conditions). It looked like the ice stuck around for most of the day until mid afternoon, and then it all just sort of vanished so the drive home tonight was much more reasonable than last night's.

2 comments:

gaz said...

i love the way ice formas like that (top pic).

Scott said...

I love how James always "throws up" his pictures. Very alimentary.