Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ice Speed


It's Thursdays so it's ice skating day. I showed up, but because work was so busy I got there much later than normal there was no point in me even bothering to put on skates. Quinn seems to have gotten pretty confident out on the ice. He still can't stop and will with start going in circles to slow down or (and this is more typical) runs full tilt into the wall to stop himself. You can usually hear the collision throughout the rink. Catherine was playing her DS when I got there, but had reached her time limit for playing shortly afterwards. The rink area was particularly cold today. Or maybe it's always that cold but if I'm out skating and moving I don't normally notice. And to make the day even better no one hit my car today in the parking lot. Before last week I had no idea how that little fact could make it a good day.

2 comments:

BullBunky said...

Wow...a dramatic photo of Catherine! Cool.

gaz said...

really like that photo of catherine. very special.