Saturday, January 12, 2008

Too Many Choices


We ate out for lunch today (that makes 4 of my last five meals I've eaten out, I think I've been hanging around Ginger's Mom too much). After lunch though we stopped by Kohls so I could buy some jeans. I foolishly let Ginger and the kids stay in the car thinking I would only be in the store for a moment. I didn't realize jean technology had advanced so much. Once I started looking I realized I have no idea what type of "fit" I like. There's regular, loose, relaxed, boot and carpenter. And the descriptions of these things tell me nothing. I have no idea which kind I want.


Once we got home Ginger started looking over pictures from the last couple of years. We have personalized picture ornaments of the kids for every year except the past couple and she was looking for good pictures to use. It made me realize I don't have that many pictures of the kids together. So I tried to get a shot or two of them. But they wouldn't sit still for more than about six pictures, so I ended up with nothing good (at least no shots where they both look good, the one at the top is decent of Quinn I guess).

No comments: