Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Déjà Vu

So I watched Déjà Vu tonight. In addition to the name of the movie, I started having the sense of déjà vu myself considering some of the comments I made yesterday. I knew nothing about what the film was about going in, and I think that helped me enjoy it more. Mind you, I still have my issues with the logic, but I can't deny the movie was well done and hits a lot of the right notes. If you think I'm being overly vague about the movie you would be correct. I don't want to spoil anything about it since I watching it without knowing what's coming enhances the viewing experience. In addition to starring Denzel Washington the move has a small role with Val Kilmer who looks like he's added a lot of weight. Hopefully that's just makeup. I gotta give Denzel props, he's a fine actor, even if most of his roles are all similar (dark and brooding intellectual that's smarter than everyone else in the room).


And since it's such a brief update tonight, I'll throw in a picture also just for grins. I like the idea of this shot if not the execution. I think with better lighting and different framing I might have the making of a decent picture. If only the sun was still out when I get home so I could have some decent lighting I might be able to take some better pictures.

4 comments:

Curt Sawyer said...

You can't go wrong with a balls shot.

BullBunky said...

I like your sparkly balls.

gaz said...

i really quite like deja vu too! there aren't many tony scott movies i do like but this and 'man on fire' definitely hit the spot.

that first shot was either taken during the holidays, or you still have your tree up!

Scott said...

Nice balls.