Friday, January 04, 2008

Everybody's Back Home


Ginger and the kids have returned from Richmond. I found a couple pictures of what looks like a play date the kids had when they were down there. I think the little girl's name is Maddie.


I tried watching that new Terminator / Sarah Conner show on Yahoo last night. It's only online for 24 hours starting at midnight last night. I got 8 minutes into it before things went completely south and I wasn't able to get the data stream anymore. I don't know whether that's from too many people trying to watch it at once or what. I wasn't overly impressed with what I saw, but it was only 8 minutes of the show. I was intrigued enough to try and catch the show when it actually airs (and who knows, maybe I'll even be able to watch it in HD if my FOX connection is acting nice that night).

No comments: