Monday, January 28, 2008

Office Visit


Ginger and Catherine came by to have lunch with me at work today. It was a really nice diversion since I've been battling a problem at work for over a week now, but the good news is that I think as of tonight I've figured it out. Anyway, while Catherine was there she drew me a picture on my white board. I forget what she called the character she drew, but he certainly brightens up the office. And what the heck, I'll throw in another random picture that I took a couple weeks ago.

3 comments:

BullBunky said...

Oddly enough, the two photos compliment each other. The lines and swirls of the white board drawing echo the whispy lines of the grasses.

JamesF said...

I can assure you that wasn't intentional.

Buddy Tignor said...

The seed dispersal picture is awesome...from a plant guy's point of view
;-)