Thursday, January 10, 2008

Musical Cars


Ginger and I played musical cars this morning as we dropped off Ginger's car at the dealer. This is always as fun process. And they didn't disappoint as they came back with 15 hundred dollars of stuff to fix. It's impressive really, every time we take a car into the dealership it seems like we can't get the car back without it costing at least a thousand dollars. In theory we'll be able to pick her car up tomorrow, so until them I'm bumming rides to and from work. I blame myself really. You see I had just been pointing out how in another five months we would be finished making car payments, so I guess this was my punishment for daring to get excited about that.

1 comment:

BullBunky said...

Oooooo, that photo is fun. I like that its abstract and not immediately recognizable.