Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Nothing Changes, On New Year's Day


We pretty much wasted today. We hung around the house and basically accomplished almost nothing. Quinn and I did manage to finally finish that puzzle that was vexing us. Okay, vexing me since no one else was really working on it until when I got to the last 50 pieces, then suddenly Quinn couldn't wait to help.


During one of Quinn's finger soakings we let the kids watch the ball dropping from last night (I TiVoed two different channels from 11:55 PM to 12:05 AM). The kids got a big kick out of the countdown and throughout the day they kept counting down things. Which was probably the most amusing when Quinn announced he had to go poop and then from the bathroom you hear "10 ... 9 ... 8 ...".

1 comment:

Scott said...

I guess that's a new way to "let the ball drop" as it were!