Friday, December 07, 2007

Opening Night


Tonight was Quinn's big choral opening night debut. He did pretty good all things considered. He sang, did the hand motions, he didn't fall down, or knock anyone else over. And as an added bonus he didn't pick his nose while on stage (yes, I was worried that was going to happen). He did keep bending down to scratch his leg or something at various times throughout the performance. He was wearing new pants so maybe they were scratchy or something. All in all a fine performance and he and the other kids did great. The only bad thing was the overall performance was pretty long and Catherine was wiped before the end (Ginger ended up leaving with her and Catherine feel asleep in Ginger's arms downstairs).


I would like to say a special thanks to the girl in front of Quinn for wearing the big bow in her hair so that I only got a couple of decent shots. And a big thanks to the woman the aisles in front of me that kept moving her head back and forth so that I had to had constantly about her jumping into my shot (you can see the shadow of her head in the shots I did get). Good times there.

No comments: