Friday, December 21, 2007

On The Mend


Quinn seems better today. Still not back to 100%, but definitely seems to be on the mend. Although that cough he's had is now worse than it was before. I suspect it's the same thing Ginger had that I also have. I still haven't completely shaken the cough myself and I think I'm entering week four now. Catherine apparently complained today that her stomach was hurting some, so I don't know if that means she's already worked through the virus or if it's just about to let loose.

Ever since Ginger started playing with her new Mac computer the kids have been fascinated by the chess game on it. So I guess I shouldn't have been surprised today when I got home and the kids were having Ginger teach them chess on a board. If nothing else it'll be something interesting to do with them over the break for a bit.

No comments: