Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Flower Dance Performance

First, a bit of clarification. Since people seemed to think I didn't like Bourne Ultimatum let me say that I liked the movie, I just didn't like the movie. I didn't think it was bad, and it was a good popcorn action flick (even if I didn't have any popcorn during the movie and had brownies instead). I just didn't think it was as good as the first one.

Moving on to today. I picked Quinn up from school this afternoon and we attempted to go to the mall to purchase some Christmas gifts for Ginger. This turned into a complete disaster. Ginger was looking for some metal espresso scoop from William and Sonoma, and we were in the store for like 40 minutes. First they couldn't find it, then they said according to the computers they had it in stock and they would go look for it. Then we didn't hear from them for like 30 minutes. It did kind of irk me when the woman that was helping us eventually came out and was looking for stuff for other people. At least tell me you didn't find it. Then they couldn't find out if any other stores had it either (although at this point would I really believe their computer inventory system even if they said another store did have it?). So the whole trip ended up being a complete waste. All of which means Quinn and I still need to come up with something buy Ginger.

And tonight was bitter sweet. I watched what will probably be the last episode of Journeyman. Since the writer's strike is still in full swing and NBC didn't exercise the option to pick up more episodes it certainly appears as if Journeyman is out of time. It was a fun series while it lasted and at least it didn't end on some cliffhanger and even managed to give the series a minor bit of closure.

At ballet class this past week Catherine's group gave a mini performance and Ginger recorded it. Since I don't have a computer at the moment capable of video editing this is just the raw video she captured (if people want to see shorter / edited videos I will gladly accept donations towards a new computer). In case you can't see where I'm going with this I'm trying to say the video is long (over six minutes) and anyone not family probably has no interest in watching it.

No comments: