Monday, December 03, 2007

And Boy Are My Arms Tired

I ache. I can barely raise my arms today they're so sore. Why are they like that? The Wii. That new Olympic game where you have to run makes you use the remote and nunchuk like a drum stick. And after doing about 10 races that are three minutes each evidently I must have exercised muscles I didn't even know I had.


Tonight Quinn had practice for the Christmas concert he's in at church this coming weekend. The practice was at 7 PM. Neither of us wanted to be the one to take him, so Ginger asked if we should try and convince him not to be in the program. Rather than do that, I decided to cowboy up and go ahead and take him. When I got home I thought I had cut a break because Quinn said Ginger was going to be taking him, but apparently that was just wishful thinking on his part.

Quinn did pretty good at practice. In fact he actually sang. He's been in several concert things before and he's never sang in any of them (he would just stand there and sometimes do the motions). But this time he's actually singing. Too bad he has that same cough that Ginger had and now I have. He's just picked that up within the past week or so. He has dress rehearsal on Thursday night, then the concert is Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday morning.

2 comments:

gaz said...

looking forward to seeing some video of the upcoming event.
thanks for the new link chief.

Curt Sawyer said...

I think it is sad that your biggest physical workout comes from waving pieces of plastic around for a video game...

;-)