Thursday, October 25, 2007

What's For Dinner?


Preparations are still in full swing for the school's fall fair this Saturday. Plans are being reworked to have it all indoors since it looks like it might still be raining on Saturday. I'll be glad on Saturday is over to be honest because Ginger's been completely stressed about all this, and it's starting to affect me too. I haven't had a home cooked meal that I didn't make myself in days now. Seriously though, the fair is causing all sorts of issues that Ginger has to deal with. And since there's no one else to for her to complain to invariably I end up hearing about them. And it's always hard to determine whether the latest problem is one of the ones where I'm just suppose to sit there and listen and nod at the appropriate time or whether I'm suppose to offer some advice to solve a problem. So far I think I've only picked the correct response about 25% of the time.


Got a few more random shots of stuff from the past weekend that I interspersed throughout the post. They're all semi fall themed I guess. Hope you enjoy them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You got it right 25% of the time? You're showing improvement.

;-)