Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Even More TV Ramblings, Will It Ever End?


The picture up above was from this past weekend. I didn't have the heart to tell him riding without hands isn't that impressive when you have training wheels on the bike.

Tonight's TV offerings was a huge disappointment. Ginger and I ended up watching Pushing Daisies. While it's a decent show it feels quirky for the sake of being quirky (I don't know how to describe it other than it's trying too hard to be different), so I don't see it getting added to the list. Plus there was that whole thing at the end where they used the one eye explanation, but the view changed as if it was from the other eye (what has happened to television quality control these days?). We also tried watching Chuck from earlier this week, but couldn't get all the way through it, so that's gone too (week two and already we're shortening down the list). And to keep the trend going, Ginger's done with Bionic Woman after tonight's episode. I'm probably not going to be too far behind unless it gets better really quick. Ginger enjoyed pointing out the inconsistencies in tonight's episode "Oh look, the hole she punched in the wall is gone now." And is it just me or did they do like a 180 from the end of last week's episode to this week's episode. Last week she was "Fine, I'll work for you, but we do it my way." And tonight it was "No, I won't work for you." Add to that I could have sworn the doctor survived getting shot last week and yet this week he's dead.


1 comment:

Curt Sawyer said...

Yes, after my glowing review of Reaper we were disappointed in the second episode this week and unless it gets better in the next 2-3 shows it may get dropped.