Monday, October 15, 2007

Déjà Vu


Crappy day for me. I've been fighting off a cold or something since last Thursday. Had a sore throat on Thursday and Friday, but it mostly went away on Saturday. Then Sunday my voice was a little raw and Sunday night my nose started getting a bit stuffed up and I had trouble sleeping. And today at work I could feel my energy slowing draining out as the day went on and I ended up taking a half day off and came home to get some rest. I managed to get in about 3 hour of sleep but kept waking up every thirty or forty minutes. I started feeling a lot better once the three advil I took kicked in.

Today has some serious déjà vu going. And I wouldn't have even noticed it if Ginger hadn't pointed that she read last year's blog entry and today was eerily similar. Today is tax day, we once again got an extension and then once again waited until the last minute to mail off the taxes. Just like last year. What's really weird is just like last year at the post office Ginger bought me superhero stamps. This time it was the Marvel set though that I had failed to get when they came out (which reminds me that I never picked up the Star Wars stamps that came out on May 25th). Luckily Ginger was on top of everything though since I didn't feel like doing squat once I got home.

The picture up above is just another random shot I took while waiting on Quinn during his tennis lesson last Saturday. I kind of like this one. Although I think it would have been better if a little more of it was in focus and whatever that is in the upper right hand corner wasn't visible.

No comments: