Friday, October 26, 2007

Final Preparations Underway


Friday night was preparation for Saturday's fall fair. With the end in sight it was just a matter of going to set things up. "Luckily" my Mom was up and could be at home with the kids while I went with Ginger to help set stuff up. I mean, how bad could it be. Ginger said we would be basically head up there and do some quick setup up stuff and be back home in about an hour. Notice the clock on the wall says 10 (that's PM), at this point we were already well over an hour and we ended up not getting out until after eleven. I am sooo glad my Mom was up so that I could be there for all that time too.



We weren't the only ones there. There were a lot of other parents that were there pretty late also. And even though we stayed as late as we did, we still didn't get access to some of the areas that we needed to set up stuff. So there was still a lot that was left until Saturday morning.






All this meant I had lots of time to wander around the school taking some pictures. I kind of liked the duck shot myself.

No comments: