Friday, April 20, 2007

Walking Tall


I've never seen any of the "Walking Tall" movies, but I've seen the posters for them, and for some reason this shot reminded me of them. I can see the trailer for the eventual straight to DVD movie now, (just make sure you use that movie announcer guy's voice in your head when you read this) "In a town where kids are running rampant, one boy is going to clean house, and still get home in time for dinner."


Tonight I had suggested we could go out to eat, but we ended up eating at home. Guess there's a first time for everything. It worked out pretty good though since I came home a little early and with the temperature being something spring like (for the first time in several days) I was able to take the kids outside for a bit. I even managed to get a couple of pictures with them that I was really liked.






That's not to say all the pictures were winners. I went through a whole series of shots on one of the rocks out back where I just couldn't get the two of them to look good at the same time. But even so, I think I managed to get a couple of good ones today.


Tomorrow we have yet another birthday party to attend. I suppose I shouldn't be that surprised. If each Quinn and Catherine both have around 15 students in their class and there's a completely uniform distribution of birthdays across the year that means there's going to be a birthday party every other week or so.

And check this out this hot air balloon, it's incredibly cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Walking Tall is on TNT tonight at 8 pm!!! Just in case -