Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Car Of Tomorrow


I have nothing report here. It's really boring around here with everyone gone. The same is not true in Richmond though. Ginger sent some pictures of today's activity. They headed out to the race track to see the "Car of Tomorrow" as various teams test it out driving them around the track.




In case you're wondering about that Catherine picture (I know I was), she was eating a baked potato with sour cream at the time the picture was taken. And finally, here's a picture of one the trees up here that has just started to get some leaves. Tomorrow I'll see if I can't get some pictures of paint drying (should be just about as exciting).

1 comment:

gaz said...

all by your lonesome. shall i tell you what i'd do?
call a few mates, get some beer in, and let john mclane do the yippy-ki-yay!