Friday, April 13, 2007

Not Pretty


I'm not saying this picture isn't pretty, that's something that's pretty subjective (still not sure this one's a keeper). No, I just included the picture so there would be something good in this post. "Not Pretty" is how I was feeling on Friday night. I ended up getting another on of my migraines. I'm completely convinced this one was caused by not getting enough sleep over the course of the week. And I couldn't have gotten it at a worse time either (the migraine that is). I got told Friday afternoon that Aunt Hazel's funeral was going to be early Saturday morning. So my idea was to kill the plans I had made for Saturday (which was to take Quinn bowling while Ginger took Catherine to a birthday party at Pump It Up) and drive down to Waynesboro on Friday night so I would be in town and ready. Unfortunately the onslaught of the migraine prevented me from doing just about anything Friday night. Must... get... more... sleep. And I will, soon as Saturday is over. Sleep is good.

3 comments:

BullBunky said...

Beautiful image. Love it.

Scott said...

Agree. Love the image.

gaz said...

fantastic photo james my man.