Friday, December 22, 2006

He's No Good To Me Dead


Boba Fett. Arguably the coolest character in the original Star Wars trilogy. And seen here in what has to be one of the worst possible poses they could possibly create for an ornament. What's with that weak pistol weapon he's carrying? In the movie you usually saw him carting around a shotgun type blaster that required two hands to hold and aim. Now that's a real weapon. And don't get me started on Lucas' assassination job of replacing all the lines of Boba Fett in the original trilogy with that lines by the guy they got to play Jango Fett in the prequels. And speaking of which, I liked the backstory he had prior to Lucas butchering the character and making him a clone in the prequels. In fact, in my little corner of the world, we just pretend that Episodes I, II and III never existed.

1 comment:

The Dogfather said...

I would imagine that in your little corner of the world... LOTS of things never existed. ;-)