Monday, September 15, 2008

Full Day


Today was Catherine's first full day of school. As you can see she even color coordinated her clothes with her lunch bag. I'm hoping this doesn't mean she's going to be the Imelda Marcos of lunch bags. I'm not sure how Catherine felt about the concept of a full day. In the picture below it looks like she's forcing herself to smile. The good news is this means Ginger has more free time during the day. I even got to meet up with Ginger at Whole Foods today and have lunch with just her. I can't even recall when I've been able to do that before. Lunch would have been even better had Whole Foods not recently raised their pulled pork lunch sandwich price by a dollar. I guess with soaring gas prices and increased food prices I can't expect prices to stay the same for long though.


I got home tonight as the kids were going to bed and Catherine was more talkative than she has been in a long time. She was a real Chatty Cathy tonight telling me all about her day. I don't know how she really felt, but from listening to her she seemed pretty proud of the fact that she was there for the full day now.

No comments: