Friday, August 24, 2007

Reflections From Richmond


Images from the week in Richmond. Everyone went to a pottery place to make some stuff for Grammy for her birthday. My hope is Ginger will see this post tomorrow and come in and add some clarification as to who did what if I get stuff wrong. Not sure who the did the one above, but to me it looks like an adult designed it (I'm going to guess Ginger) with with the kids adding in fingerprints.


This looks like something Catherine would do.


That has Quinn written all over it.


As much as I would love to think one of my kids could do something this good, I don't think they did. Either Grammy or Ginger did this one, but since it's so excruciatingly correct I'm going to say Grammy (only because I think Ginger did the first one).


Quinn playing with the train Grammy and Pop Pop have.


Quinn helping make Grammy's birthday cake.


Catherine helping make Grammy's birthday cake.


Couldn't find a good photo of all of them, so this badly shopped photo will have to suffice.


A cute picture of the kids together on what looks like a train ride around the mall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Possibly the initials "GF" on the first piece give it away that Ginger did that one ;)

JamesF said...

-r: Possibly the initials "GF" on the first piece give it away that Ginger did that one ;)

Hmmm, good point. I don't know how I missed that. And for the record, I found out that the first piece is actually the back of the fourth piece. So Ginger did that also.