Friday, August 03, 2007

Ballet Camp Recital


Catherine's princess ballet camp ended today. They even had a mini ballet recital. Sadly the best pictures I have of the event are the ones Quinn took with his camera. And they're not the best quality, but it's all we've got. It's a good thing Quinn was there, otherwise we wouldn't have any pictures of the event.


Ginger did manage to film some of it, so I may and try to get that online at some point (although I suspect only immediate family will have any interest in watching it).


Seems some of the local deer have found the food we left out for them. Since it's almost all gone, I suspect they've been eating on it over the time we were gone on vacation.




And I might as well throw in a couple of pics of the visit to the pool from yesterday.

No comments: