Monday, August 06, 2007

More Beach Burn Off Pictures


Let's see, nothing much to report here so I'll throw up some more pictures have from the beach.




I keep thinking I'm almost done with Zelda, but then it seems like there's always one more area to clear. But I think I'm in the last area now (of course I've said that about the last two areas, so who knows). At least I hope this is the last area, I think I have 53 hours of play time in the game so far so I would think I must be close to the end (either that or I'm really really bad at this game).

2 comments:

Scott said...

so I'll throw up some more pictures

Ewww...

First one is good. Sunsets always are crowd pleasers.

It's amusing to read the comments from the various photog blogs, and inevitably, the sunset shots always get the biggest response. Why is that?

"Oooh.... sunset.... pretty!"

Barry said...

Crocs picture is great