Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I Win

Woo Hoo! I finally beat Zelda. This is one of the best games I think I've played for the sheer amount of content it had. Lots and lots of stuff to do in this game. I think the only thing that would have made the game better was if I had been able to play it on the big screen TV upstairs.


This was the final big bad. You had to beat him several different ways before you finally get to go mano a mano with him.



Then he breaks out his big ole sword and starts to go to town on you.



But wait, what's that? That's right, that's my sword in your chest dude. Game over for you!



And once the big bad has been dealt with the Twilight Princess is restored.



And yowsa, she's hot.



And she's apparently a tad on the vain side. But oh yea, he's getting some.



You've just beaten Zelda, what do you plan to do now? I'm going to Disney... Uhh wait, on second thought I'm thinking getting some sleep would probably be good.

2 comments:

BullBunky said...

Isn't this like revealing the end of Harry Potter? Are you going to incite the gamers to come after you with pitchforks?

JamesF said...

A couple of points.

First off this would be more like revealing the ending of Harry Potter a year from now. The Zelda game is so 2006 it's not funny. All the serious gamers beat this game long ago.

Second I didn't really reveal anything big, just some pics of the final battle and the rescued Princess. And if you thought the game was going to end without you rescuing the Princess, then you haven't played a lot of Nintendo games.

Third, I think you're overestimating how big my blog's readership is. This isn't Curt's Blog with a huge number of regular readers. There's only a couple handfuls of people that read this on anything approaching a regular basis, and most of them I know and aren't console gamers (or don't have a Wii anyway). The only one that I know of that might be iffy is Gaz, and they don't have one yet, but will probably get one eventually.