Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bad News

Got to stay at home with the kids this morning while Ginger went to the dentist. She got scolded by the dentist for not taking good enough care of her teeth. And to add insult to injury they're making her go back for a more comprehensive cleaning. Can't say I'm looking forward to my next dentist visit, since I have feeling this one will be bad (I've either got a cavity or my gums have receded enough that I get a pain when chewing in one spot). I'm thinking Ginger's visit as bad as it was is going to be a cake walk compared to mine.

So this morning Quinn was playing with his Mac truck from the Cars movie. While he was playing he was singing the song from Cars: "Life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long". But that was the only part he would sing. And he sang it over and over and over again. Sometimes he would change highway to driveway. Of course soon as I tried to record him doing it he stopped.

So we got a bit of bad news while Ginger was out. Ginger's Aunt passed away. The funeral is tomorrow so Ginger and the kids went down to Richmond today so they could attend.

1 comment:

Barry said...

Sorry about Ginger's aunt.

Our kids sing "I get my kicks from route 66." from Cars, also just that line over and over again. Pretty funny.